FESTIVAL FASHION.






With the coachella festival now over, and seeing A list celebrities photographed in their best festival looks, I thought I'd share my favorite festival must-haves pon the high street.

With the UK being known for it numerous festivals many of us are heading to fields far and wide to watch some of the biggest acts on stage. But with British weather, mud, sweat, nasty loo's and who knows what else how can we look as good as Rihanna, with out spending a fortune? I have picked a selection of must-haves to create a great festival look for 2012. 
  


1) MISS SELFRIDGES PLAYSUIT :  £37.00
This playsuit is really pretty, and covers your modesty enough not to get any embarrassing pictures on a random guys shoulders. The feather pattern is really in, and the brown colour wont show any muddy stains. 
2) RIVER ISLAND HAT: £16.00
Straw Trilby hats have been a festival essential for a few years now, I like this as the colours are bold and it is slightly unusual whilst sticking with that tribal trend that is everywhere right now! + with those colours you wont get lost in the crowd! 
3)MISS SELFRIDGES SHEER MAXI DRESS: £47.00
If like Katy perry you want to show a bit of leg without getting them out go for a sheer maxi dress, both sexy and stylish and will look great after the festival season is out too. I love this tropical print one from Selfridges the pattern in so on trend, and the shape would suit most tall figures. 
4)TOPSHOP RUNNER SHORTS: £12.00
LOVE LOVE LOVE these aztec shorts, they're really reasonably priced and comfortable too. They would look great with a plain vest and trilby hat. I have got my eye on these. although I do know Primark sell a simular style shorts for all you BARGAIN HUNTERS! 
5)NEW LOOK BIKINI: £15.99
Every festival girl needs a funky bikini and this is a great one, the bright colours mean you will stand out and the under wiring means you wont pop out!  
6) TOPSHOP CAMI: £22.00
I'm really in to the cross trend, having purchased a few items, this top is long enough to pop over a bikini and if the weather turns for the worst you can put some leggings under, I have wanted this for a while, festival must-have! 
7) TOPSHOP SHORTS: £35.00
I've already claimed my love of short shorts and if you like Rihanna love a stud or two these would be a perfect wardrobe update. Rihanna pulled them off perfectly in the Coachella and so could you. 
8)RAYBAN SUNGLASSES: £122.00
The ever famous Wayfarer frame is still in, and I think these tube line ones are perfect for the festival scene. C'MON SUNSHINE
9)TOPSHOP BRALET: £12.00
This is the exact one Rihanna wore to the festival. As soon as I saw this in the Sunderland store I though RIHANNA, so it comes as no surprise she has been seen wearing it. If you have a great body like RiRi then go get, I don't think you'll be catching me in this number though. 
10) HUNTER: £125.00
I've begged, pleaded and screamed for these Union Jack wellies, but yet I am no closer. with the Jubilee and the olympics this year fashion has gone Britain crazy which being a Union Jack fan I adore. Obviously wellies are are the TOP essential for a festival and these are my faves at the moment. 










Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,