I LOVE KUKEE.

 Kukee is not a brand I had heard of until a month or two ago but since then I have been drooling over their site. But it wasn't until last friday that I finally made my first order. 
Kukee sells a selection of fashion/statement jewellery for amazing prices. I have recently discovered a new found love of statement jewellery so this is right up my street. The delivery was much faster than I expected and I love all of the products I received so I can't recommend this site enough. 
So much so i have just placed another order in less than a week! *Slaps wrist*


Here is what I bought: 

FRIENDSHIP BRACELETS £1.00
- I LOVE THESE, I ALWAYS BUY BRACELETS LIKE THESE, THEY ADD COLOUR TO A SUMMER OUTFITS. 
SKULL COLLAR PINS £4.00
-I WEAR A LOT OF SHIRTS, SO I'VE BEEN EYEING THESE UP FOR A WHILE, AND I THINK I'LL WEAR IT LOADS. 
STUDDED SPIKE BRACELET £3.00
-AS YOU MAY HAVE NOTICED I HAVE A NEW OBSESSION WITH SPIKES, AND THIS BRACELET IS NO EXCEPTION .. 
SWIRLY STONE EARRINGS £2.50
-OKAY, I MISREAD THIS I THOUGHT THEY WERE RINGS (WHOOPS) AND AS I DONT WEAR THIS STYLE OF EARRINGS I DID KICK MYSELF BUT THEY LOOK GREAT AS COLLAR TIPS SO PANIC OVER! 
SPIKE EARRINGS £1.50
-LOVE THEM. THEY WILL BE PERFECT FOR NIGHTS OUT WITH THE GIRLS AND THEY WERE MEGA CHEAP, SO I MIGHT BUY A SECOND PAIR. 


I took a photo of the packaging because I loved it, they looked like sweet packets which was really cool. whilst writing this I may have finalised my second purchase as I got excited. So I can't wait for it to arrive! 

Vistit: www.kukee.co.uk 
@ilovekukee






Labels: , ,