MY HAIR TIMELINE

As I am writing this post I am giggling to myself at some of my 'interesting' hair do's from the last few years (AGE14+). Today I had a bit of a change, and decided to wave goodbye to my blond locks of two years and join THE DARK SIDE... 

This is an idea I had been toying with for sometime now, not because I disliked being a blonde but because of the price of maintaining such a difficult colour. And this is why I thought for some light easy reading I would ridicule myself by showing you some of the horrendous hairstyles I have tried in the last 6 years.

 *NOTE CAMERA PHONES WERE NOT GOOD IN THOSE DAYS AND I HAVE TRIED TO CROP PEOPLE OUT - AND MAYBE FAILED. 

MY NEW HAIR AS OF 02.02.2013 - TODAY

Check out the grumpy face. 
JANUARY 2013 - Blonde (growing) hair

I have loved this hairstyle and colour but as I've mentioned its too expensive to maintain 


 AUGUST 2011 - SPRING 2012- short blonde hair 


 2010-2011 - Cropped mid brown hair 

One of my favourite lengths of hair, but I must not retract now.

 Late 2010 - Cropped black hair


 At the time I hated the harshness of this colour, but looking back I think it suited me. 

 Early 2010 - Brown with blonde flashes


 I have no idea what I was thinking with these boy- like streaks. 

 Early 2009- Extensions Purple Blonde & Brown 

 WHY?!? Possibly the biggest waste of a lot of money, on these vile extensions. 

 2007 - Mid length gingery hair 

 On the left I look Chavy and the right emo-y. When a side fringe was a MUST HAVE. 

 2006 - Mid length blonde highlights 




I hope you all enjoyed laughing at my horrific hairstyles. 

Labels: , , , ,