It's not always rainbows and butterflies..

Hello, I need to apologise for being a naughty blogger this week! I promised a post everyday - and this failed rapidly. I have had an unexpectedly awful week, which has resulted in my blog being pushed to the back of my mind, so I will make sure I upload all the posts I had already written this week!

AMAZING! Vintage tea party at the Newcastle Vintage fair, with Nancy. 
This week has consisted of far too much retail therapy, eating my feelings and Newcastle Vintage fair. So I have  decided to show you what I have purchased, as my instagram update would consist of one image. 

Rose gold and black belt: H&M £7.99
 I have needed a new belt for ages now, as I am constantly pulling up my trousers, but have never found one that I fell in love with. I love the addition of rose gold on this belt, which makes it look more expensive and will match my Micheal Korrs watch.

DVF sunglasses: TKMAXX £19.99 from £109
Literally the best buy ever! I find sunglasses which suit me really difficult to find, and then when I do they are usually rubbish and fall apart (except my tom Fords).. But as soon as I saw these I fell in love, and then the price was impossible to turn down - I just want some sun now... 

Frilly Socks: Primark £1.50 each
 I have so many of these primark frilly socks, they're perfect for making a seemingly boring outfit look a bit more interesting. And for the price you really can't go wrong.

Rimmel Apocalips 501 Stellar: Superdrug £5.99
This is my second Apocalips lip lacquer and I must admit I am really impressed with them. Stellar is a bright and intense pink, and works well with my pale skin. I totally recommend these for anyone who wants long lasting, bright colour with added shine.

Rose gold T-bar shoes: Garage £14.99
Yup, more rose gold and black. Despite having a million pairs of shoes I didn't seem to have one pair of black pumps, so obviously this became a necessity and I got these little bargains. The T-bar makes them interesting and also look smart enough for work. 

Minnie Mouse drink bottle: Primark £2.50
Primark seems to be my nemesis at the moment, as it have bought out a Minnie mouse collection. And as I am a little bit obsessed with Minnie and her pals, to a point of basing my entire bedroom on her I seem to want everything. I opted for something necessary .. for now.

I <3 London canvas tote: Primark £3.00
 This is a total Cath Kidston rip off, but its so useful for lugging books and over night stuff to and frow.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,