BEAUTY || L'OREAL STUDIO LINE #TXT VOLUME SPRAY


I have weird hair, naturally it is super curly and hard to control, but once tamed with straighteners it's as flat as a pancake. And as much as I would love to buy into the hype of the Oribe Dry Texturising Spray, my student budget won't stretch. So when a few months ago I saw this L'oreal texturing volume spray I decided to give it a go. 

The spray claims to give the hair a backcombed effect and matte look, perfect for those who love a big beehive. I spray a small amount through my layers close to the roots of my hair after blowdrying, and give it a scrunch with my fingers. 

I am seriously impressed with the results of this L'Oreal spray as it doubles my hair in size, keeps its hold and is only £3.79 for a huge bottle. I recommend this to anyone who needs some added volume but finds the volumising powders a little too harsh. 

I love popping this close to the roots before creating an up-do, it makes the style looks far more bouncy than slicked back. 

Have you tried this line? What do you think? 

Labels: , , , , , , , ,