NAKED 2 PALETTE DUPE

 Every beauty fanatic loves a good neutral palette, and the Urban Decay Naked palettes are always at the top of everyones lust list. With beautiful shimmery and matte shades that have the most glorious pigmentation and sumptuously buttery texture. But, when my Mum came home with this W7 palette I was shocked at just how similar it was to my very well loved Naked 2 palette.

The Naked 2, is my favourite of all the naked palettes with shades to create any look that compliment my skin tone perfectly. But, the natural hues seen in this 'In The Buff' palette are identical! It is seriously tough to spot a difference!
 In terms of colour pay off the W7 palette is pretty good, it is slightly less pigmented than the Urban Decay palette, but nothing too dramatic. I didn't find the shadows to crease on my eyes at all and they had great lasting power. Ok, they're not as buttery as the Naked shadows, but they're not all that far apart.

I can't recommend this budget buy enough! It comes in at only £9.95 but we did manage to get it cheaper in a NEXT outlet store, so be sure to keep your eye out. W7 is not a brand I have really heard much about but I am tempted to try more!